Thursday, June 30, 2011

My new BFFs

As we end June (really? this year is flying by!) I have to share with you about my new friends. I saw them online, as many friendships start nowadays, and I just knew we'd get along. We met IRL for the first time yesterday and I was right, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Come on, here they are:

0629hangers1
Meet the all-in-one hangers from the Container Store. I just love them. I was actually browsing their online catalog for kitchen storage and saw these and oh my goodness, I had to run and get them.

I've mentioned before that I like to get outfits ready including accessories so that it's easier to get dressed in hectic mornings, and these make it so easy. They have extra slots and "levels" to add scarves, necklaces, bracelets, even earrings to your outfit.

Here is one week's worth of outfits I've put together with my new BFFs - click on the pic for a (much) larger picture.
weeklyoutfits

And no, The Container Store has no clue I exist, this is my straight out real opinion because I just love these so much ;D

2 comments:

Bella Michelle said...

I love, love, love The Container Store. It brings out some major OCD leanings!!!! I think I could spend a gazillion dollars in there.

Sandra said...

Very VERY cute post! I was all ready to see and meet your new BFF that you met IRL, and there were the hangers! I'm still laughing out loud!