Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!!!

Photo from SFGate.com

Have you seen all the yummy cherries popping up everywhere? My local paper wrote about them, and I have eaten my share a couple of times already. But other than stuffing myself with delicious cherries I also do plan on actually making some cherry-based goodness - here are some recipes I will be giving a try:

Some refreshing Cherry Limeade by missamy

Now that I have a proper canner, some Sweet Cherry and Lemon conserves from Epicurious

Something decadent like the Pioneer Woman's Cherry Cake Pudding - yum!

Got any cherry recipes you'd like to share?

2 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi Claudia!

I love cherries and I haven't had any this year yet. Going to buy next time I see it. Great recipes!

Have a Blessed Day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Donna said...

Hi Claudia, I've noticed all the cherries too! Love the fact that they keep being on sale. We ADORE them and have been eating them for late night snacks. :O)

Beautiful photo!

xo
Donna