Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Friday: Leopard Red

This is one of my all-time favorite combos: leopard print and bold red. I just got this cardie from Old Navy -- they had given me some coupons for 50% off a couple of weeks before when I was school shopping for my boys, so when I went back for some jeans, this cardie also caught my eye.

leopard red



Along with my new super cheap (less than $5) Revlon lipstick, I think this is a winning combo that can be accessorized in many ways: statement necklace or bracelet, chunky earrings, signature ring, etc. I foresee wearing some version of this outfit many times this fall and winter.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Leopard prints are always fab...

and the shoes is so chic,
love it ♥

dkshopgirl said...

there is something about leopard prints - they are just TIMELESS! I have a huge 'waisted' coat out of it as well as a pair of boots and they always get comments. Well done - style queen!