Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2012 Calendar by Georgianna Lane

I recently ordered a calendar from an etsy shop, I was very taken with her photographs of Paris and the price was an absolute steal. Usually each 5x5 print sells for $12 and here was a calendar = 12 prints for $20 with free shipping. How could I resist?

First, I received a very nice (personal, not form) email shortly after paying, and a few days later I got this in the mail:
0910calendar2

There was a very nice card inside . . .
0910calendar3

. . . with a gorgeous bonus print:
0910calendar4

And the piece de resistance, the 5x7 prints that make up the calendar:
0910calendar5
The prints have the calendar bit on the bottom 2 inches so when you're done, you can cut that off and you have the original 5x5 print ready to mat and hang up.

The 2012 calendar is currently 20% off and shipping is free, so I highly recommend you get one now, the images are beautiful and you have art to treasure forever!

No comments: