Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion Friday: Embellished Tank

I had some leftover fabric from the pillows I made a while back, so I decided to make some flowers and sew those onto a plain tank from Target:
0929shirt
If you Google "rolled flower tutorial" you'll get hundreds of links to learn how to make these. I made a few in various sizes and then pinned them to the tank top. Once I was happy with the positioning, I sewed them on, et voila! a pretty tank that makes getting dressed so much easier - no need for necklaces with this one, I'll wear mine this fall with jeans and a cardie.
0929shirt2
I swear, now I want a tank in every color with pretty flowers on them! I hope you enjoyed my little sewing adventure - have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I've tried making some but mine aren't looking that good. I think I just need more practice! Good job!!!
Visiting from the Finding Fabulous link party.

Revi said...

Too cute!
-Revi