Friday, April 8, 2011

Me from A to Z

I saw this great questionnaire at Lissalaneous Thoughts and thought I'd give it a try:

A. Age: 29. Okay, 39. Until November. I need to start Forties' Therapy.

B. Bed size: Queen. Someday King or Cal King but not any time soon.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning floors - be it bathrooms or kitchen. Hate it.

D. Dogs: In our future, we have two cats for now.

E. Essential start to your day: Cup of nice hot tea for our chilly mornings.

F. Favorite color: Burgundy.

G. Gold or silver: Gold. Yellow gold.

H. Height: 5'1"

I. Instruments you play(ed): None, but I was a Soprano in my younger years.

J. Job title: Queen Bitch of the Universe. She Who Must Be Obeyed.

K. Kids: Aidan (6) and Alexander (4).

L. Live for ______: My family.

M. Most embarrassing moment: Got an hour? Falling in the cafeteria, running out of gas, not rinsing conditioner out of my hair, etc.

N. Nicknames: Clod. Sooner or later, everyone calls me Clod. They say it's Claud, but I know better.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Two c-sections and a hysterectomy.

P. Pet peeves: Bullshit. Or rather, bullshitters. People who hate their lives and won't do anything to change them.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Which one of you bitches is my mother?" from Lace. Not a movie, but one of the trashiest 80s miniseries ever.

R. Roses: I'm making this up because the R is missing from this quiz. My favorite are yellow, although deep red also make me happy.

S. Siblings: Too many, all half-sibs. Two from mom, four from dad, they have half-sibs and THEY have half-sibs, and honestly, anyone could come up to me and say they're related to me and I wouldn't be able to say they weren't.

T. Time you wake up: Between 5:00 and 6:00 am. On my own. I'm a morning person.

U. University attended: San Francisco State University.

V. Vegetables: Um, yes? I eat some, I grow some.

W. What makes you run late: The boys, usually.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, shoulder.

Y. Yummy food you make: That is up to whoever is eating it, but I WAS told I make a good lasagna.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Butterflies :D

4 comments:

Silvia C said...

Lasagna...yum....
It's so nice to get to know more of you, Claudia! Have a great weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CLAUDIA! HOW VERY WONDERFUL OF YOU TO COME OVER for our birthdays!!!! Get your sandals out and come back next week; I think we shall go to the French Riviera or Greece...wherever we go, it will be splendid!

Have a great weekend, Anita

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love that you left conditioner in your hair. That's definitely something I would do. Great post! Thanks Clod. :)

Donna said...

Claudia..I can so RELATE to you! My nickname was 'dumb clutz'. I didn't appreciate it at all..but I admit to being a bit clutzy. My initials are DC hence the nickname.

I'm so glad I saw this as I was very interested in all of your answers. I have a bunch of half-sibs too. I keep expecting to run into one of my two 'missing' sisters too.

Love love love this post! So sweet. :o)
xo
Donna