Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Girl Crush: Blake Lively

I just love Blake Lively. No offense to Nikki Reed, but if *I* had been in charge of casting Rosalie in the Twilight movies, I would have chosen Blake to play her. Please, the most beautiful creature on the planet? Easy choice. Nikki is a sexy, gorgeous brunette, but Catherine Hardwicke fucked up the casting big time and now in the movies, Rosalie looks like a bitch with a bad dye job.

ANYWAY, onto my girl Blake - she was just named the face of Chanel Mademoiselle handbags. Here she is with the Kaiser himself, Karl Lagerfeld:
Her smile is so sparkling and sweet, she might be a bitch from hell for all I know but come on, anyone who makes cupcakes can't be all that bad.

And no, I don't want Gossip Girl. I don't have time. But I do love Blake. Or as I call her, my Rosalie.

Okay, that was creepy even for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her performance in the movie "The Town" was great. And her upcoming role in the "Green Lantern" movie will raise her profile to A-list. She IS talented.