Thursday, January 20, 2011

Favorite Outfit: warm, cozy, and plum

Okay, I'm going to keep it real here because I couldn't find any of the actual items I own, so these are the closest I could find on Polyvore, or anywhere online, actually.


The main piece here is the cardigan. Mine is a shade lighter (I was inspired after seeing this post from Kevin and Amanda) and it's as comfy as a hoodie but dressier. It is so comfy and the moment I put it on I want to make some tea and watch Gosford Park.

I am lucky that both my sister and my mom love to knit and crochet, so I have hats and scarves galore. With this light plum cardie I like to wear a dark pink t-shirt, with black and gray accessories.

Easy peasy, comfy enough for errands but stylish enough for, uh, the red carpet. Hmmm, maybe not. But stylish enough that I don't want to hide when doing the school run :D

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is super cute and I like the tea cup! LOL :-) Have a great day!
Blessings,
Jill

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I LOVE that cardigan!! Beautiful. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I wish I could pull off hates, but I can't. I'm still crushing on that cardigan. ;) Thanks so much for linking up to my party. I hope you'll stop by Serenity Now again soon! :)