Monday, January 3, 2011

Favorite Outfits

I'm starting a series here of some of my favorite outfits - both to share my finds with you guys and also to remind myself of options I have on those mornings when I think I have nothing to wear.

This first one is pretty basic; I am a busy mom with two young boys and the time before the school run is limited. I try my best to not look like I just dragged my sorry carcass out of bed, so if there's time I do add a cute hat, or a pin, or at least some pretty lip gloss.

As I mentioned in my favorites page, I puffy heart LOVE these jeans. I have the dark wash, because I never find the medium wash in the store, but I might have to just order it because these really are fab jeans. The hoodie is comfy and cozy for cold mornings, but unlike my other hoodies, this one is a little more form fitting. A small detail, but makes me look a bit more pulled together. The boots give me a little more height and style. 'nuff said :D

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute new blog! hope you have a wonderful 2011!
Many Blessings,
Jill