Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm the girl who . . .

always speaks her mind, so I'm going to comment on Osama bin Laden.

I'm so glad.

I'm so happy.

I am deliriously joyful that this sick motherfucker is dead.

Obviously, this means about a thousand Osama-wannabes are now jockeying for power and we'll need to be alert for retaliation and this is not over by any stretch of the imagination, bla bla bla.

Still, I am happy our brave men and women got him.

I am glad this evil man is dead.

I remember watching the second tower being hit by a plane while I was getting ready to go to work. The thousands dead. The grief. The unimaginable sadness.

None of that can be reset. The lost are still lost. The families still mourning their loved ones.

But I am happy OBL is dead.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Claudia, thanks for sharing your blog with me! It's always fun to meet my readers and try to get to know them better!!!

XOXO
Tam

Unknown said...

Me too!!!! May 1st was also Hitler's death! Glorious day!

dkshopgirl said...

good for you. in this world of blogging, where everyone is 'lovely' and politically correct, it is a brave woman who steps out to speak her mind at the risk of 'losing followers'.

i think he was a bad egg too and needed getting rid of. i'm not sure what the solution is over there. it's such a mess... realistically i don't think all this fighting will ever going to be over in my lifetime...

they don't get 'peace' like we do.