Monday, August 15, 2011

My house colors

We're in the middle of a little living room project:

0813livingroom

and I had to look up my living room wall color. I did a post about my house paint colors in my last blog so I thought it better to list them here for future reference.


Our master bedroom has a sponge-finish treatment on the wall combining the 2 shades of tan. The wall where the lovely mirrored closet doors got the dark burgundy but lord knows I regret that decision. My plan is to do away with the closet doors completely and paint the wall to match the rest of the bedroom.


Our living room has a similar warm palette but instead of the burgundy we've added a dark chocolate brown accent color in the form of our new IKEA TV console and the project we are currently working on, which will be painted to match the console.


My little man's room has two shades of light blue, and we seriously need to upgrade his bedroom soon. Aside from a few Mickey-themed items, there's nothing else there and he outgrew Mickey a couple of years ago.


My kitchen/dining room colors are super warm and cozy, I talked about the changes we made 8 years ago in this post.

My bathroom got a cheerful coat of bright, warm yellow paint, which I continue to love, and it's going to get remodeled in the next couple of months (fingers crossed) - I'm debating tile choices.

The paint color is Ralph Lauren's Chamois. The cabinets were painted dark brown, echoing the living room console.

I will be updating the progress on our living room project in a few days!

No comments: