Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy birthday, Alex!

My youngest turned 5 on Sunday - I can't believe it, it seems just yesterday I had my sweet new little bundle in my arms, so tiny and pink, peeking out into his new world:
0731alexpeeks

Now he's going into kindergarten and is such a joy in our household:
0731partycake5
He adores his big brother, whatever he likes, Alex will like, it's so sweet.

I wish for my sweet Alexander a life full of joy, may he always wake up smiling and go to bed gently like he does now, and may we be blessed with many years to see him grow and learn much more. I love you, Alexander!!!

2 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, my! My b-day is today, only 1 day apart! :-)

God bless your little boy, my friend. May God always give him a life of many Blessings!

Have a great day, sweetie.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alex!!!

blessings,
Jill