Friday, October 21, 2011

Fashion Friday: at the Pumpkin Patch

This time it was time for me to join my youngest and his class on a field trip. We went to one of our local pumpkin patches and had a blast. We've gone to Uesugi Farms a few times with our boys and we've always had a good time. They have hay rides, a train, a pumpkin lab to see the growth process, and my personal favorite, the honey booth. Not to be confused with a booth babe, the honey booth had lots of different flavors of honey grown in the farm itself. I tried two and they were yummy. My boy was less than impressed but I think it was more the texture of it that made him wrinkle his nose.

This morning was super chilly, so even though I love the cold weather, I brought along a knit scarf to keep my neck warm.
pumpkinpatch


Later on it was a bit warmer so I was glad to wear this super light chevron-stripe top. We each got a pumpkin and I bought some small white pumpkins at 3 for a dollar. We were happy to be home but had a wonderful time with our friends and classmates.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sounds like a great time! Cute outfit!

blessings,
Jill