Sunday, October 30, 2011

Costume progress - and a hint!

My awesome husband is almost done with our little man's costume. Good thing because he has a parade tomorrow morning!
1030costumehint
The attention to detail keeps amazing me. Also, he helped with his cousin's costume Saturday afternoon. I am not posting that yet, but it came out great. I think. Because I was a little creeped out by it and wasn't really sure what/who it was. I looked it up and I'm still creeped out. Today my hubs is putting the final details on this costume and I can't wait to see it finished!

Weekend Bloggy Reading

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

That looks like it is going to be an amazing costume! :) Great pictures!

I'm doing an amazing jewelry giveaway on my blog today and I would love for you to stop by and enter it!

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com