Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paris art

I'm always on the search for art depicting my favorite city in the world - Paris. Today I'm sharing these lovely works by artists that let us enjoy their art without spending beaucoup bucks.


This is one of four postcards in a set, made by TINYKITN. You could mail them, sure, but they would look so pretty framed in a grid, don't you think? I would love something like this for a wall in my bedroom.

Now this one would belong in my kitchen/dining room - as would any of talented Lucille's other prints - not only do you get charming illustrations but many of them include a recipe as well. Gorgeous AND dangerous art!

I love how bright and cheerful Lynsey Hunter's cards and prints are - she also has prints of different cars that I love.

Don't you just want to sit on that chair and look out the window? Kitty on your lap, dog at your feet, what a great way to spend an afternoon. Shell Sherree's illustrations make me want to step into her art for a few hours.

Bon, c'est tout, mes amies, that's all for now, my friends, I hope you have enjoyed these beautiful pieces of art with me!

6 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, they're so beautiful, Claudia!

I love the colors and how delicate they look. Wonderful!

I hope you're having a great day so far!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Jill said...

These are beautiful...so lovely to view. :-)

Shell Sherree said...

I'm so honoured to be included. Thank you, Claudia. You are most welcome to step into my art for as many hours as you like. The kitty and puppy will enjoy your company...

dkshopgirl said...

Lovely piece - I am a HUGE fan of Shell Sherree as well as Lucille! Am also in love with anything Paris...

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Paris really is so beautiful!

Pauline Wiles said...

Wonderful choices: love them all.
One of my most successful pieces of art is a framed piece of giftwrap, which is a map of Paris. The 'art' was a bargain, but the framing set me back a pretty penny!