Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thinking ahead

I've started to think about Christmas presents - don't shoot me! I know it's barely September, but I am hoping to make some of these presents myself, which requires thinking ahead.

My husband and I had a Make Your Own Spa Goodies party a few years ago, so I think I could manage to make some of these scrubs:


I LOVE these, with cheapie pillar candles from IKEA!


What a great gift idea for foodie friends:


Another great spa idea, this time from The Martha:


Are you making anything to give away during the holidays?

1 comment:

Silvia C said...

You know...every year I say I'm going to start early and I have tons of ideas, but then, life happens! Glad you are thinking ahead. I should do the same.
I've been away from blogland for a while, but now I'm finally back and happy I get to visit blogs like yours. Always inspiring. Take care, darling.