Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting for a bit of sun

I love going to the farmers' market. There is a small one near me but a pretty large one a few miles away. The small one is on Friday mornings, and you'd think I would have managed to go there while the boys were at school, but no, I haven't been there in years. For the large one, either my husband has to go with us, or he has to stay home with my little guy because he just loves to drive his mama batty by running off in whatever direction tickles his fancy.

This weekend is supposed to be a rainy one, and while I LOVE the rain and the cold, I miss strolling around, perusing the different stalls, getting little samples of organic goodness.

I put together this little outfit and will wear it as soon as the weather allows!
farmers' market

No comments: