Friday, May 6, 2011

San Diego Zoo

This is truly the best zoo I have ever been to, not just because of the sheer amount variety of animals they have but also for the way it was set up: tons of benches all over, lots of shade, and lots of interactive things for the boys:
My oldest pretending to be a ferocious bear.

Godzilla was a very important part of our trip.Don't leave home without him!

The elephant statue was a favorite:We had to drag the boys away so other kids could have their pics taken.

I'm lifting my oldest here:so both boys could be in the picture ;D

I loved this little guy:

And this one!

Lots of good memories from the San Diego zoo, that's for sure!

3 comments:

dkshopgirl said...

Looks like you had a great day :-)

Our kids are dying to go to 'Australia Zoo' which the late great Steve Irwin's family now run ... maybe next holidays ...

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Claudia,

I need to show this to my kids! I'm smiling while seeing this! Your boys are so, so cute!!!

Have a blessed weekend and Happy Mother's day!!!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Amy said...

I'm going to San Diego in August for a work convention, but I am making it a priority to get to the SD Zoo while I'm there. I've heard nothing but great things about it.